Are you passionate about real estate?
Are you driven by growth and success?
Do you have clear goals and often know what your next move will be?
Do you easily adapt to an ever-changing and fast-paced environment?
Does the thought of investment potential, and increasing your property portfolio excite you?
Do you love talking to people?
Are you organised and persistent?
If you answered yes to most of the above questions, then Ray White Rye want you!
Positions exist for driven, self-motivated people looking for a career in real estate. No experience is necessary as all of your learning will be on the job.
Potential for growth within the business is available and can branch into other areas within Ray White Rye or Ray White Corporate.
- Learn on the job
- Potential for growth within Ray White Rye and/or Corporate
- Potential for commission, bonuses and rewards
- Grow your network in the area
- Be apart of a well established and credited real estate agency on the Mornington Peninsula
- Learn other areas of the business such as reception, administration, advertising, business development, finance and accounts, property management, sales, management and beyond.
Attend our next recruitment evening:
Wed 16th November or 23rd November 2016
Ray White Rye Office
1/2353 Point Nepean Road, Rye
Note: Please email email@example.com or call 03 5985 6855 to register your attendance
If you are interested in any of the positions available, please send the following information via email:
- Personalised cover letter addressed to Guy Hoevenaars, Director of Ray White Rye
- 2 x Professional References Email to firstname.lastname@example.org ATTN: Guy Hoevenaars
For further information about positions available contact:
Ray White Rye
03) 5985 6855
Like us on Facebook! facebook.com/rwrye